Oahu Hawaii

Oahu Hawaii

Monday, November 3, 2014

Halloween


Our family is not very into Halloween. We usually just dress up our girls and take them trick or treating. But for some reason I felt more into it this year. Maybe because it is more fun now that I have 2 toddlers to enjoy all of the holiday celebrations. I even had fun pulling together a costume from what I had. Arg Matey!! This year we ended up going to a trunk or treat at a church. The girls had fun going from trunk to trunk saying "trick or treat." But I think what they loved most of all (besides the candy) was that they got to both be princesses! 

Princess Aurora and Princess Brynley.

Arg!!

Pirates and princesses.

We made some spiders for our Halloween craft. 

Aurora had a lot of fun. But she kinda went crazy with the googley eyes. 
I had to restrict how many eyes she put on her spiders. 
She wanted to fill the whole spider with googley eyes. 



Brynley is quite the crafter these days. She knows how to use glue and scissors.  

2 comments:

  1. Cute little princesses! I'm sure they did have fun trunk-or-treating. What a good idea to make little crafts. I will have to try that with Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie. Thanks for your comment. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while! Yes arts and crafts are always a winner with kids. It's just so much fun to cut and glue and create things. Bryn still asks me to make spiders every so often.

    ReplyDelete